Thank you for your participation in the 14th Annual Winter Beer Dabbler! We are looking forward to another great celebration of craft beer and Midwestern hardiness. Here are the top 10 things you need to know for Winter Beer Dabbler–and it’s all important, so read on!
- No THC: Per Minnesota State Fair (MSF) regulations, there can be no sampling, purchasing, or distribution of THC products during the Winter Beer Dabbler. Representatives from Beer Dabbler and MSF will be monitoring this throughout the event. Thank you in advance for honoring this requirement so we can host many future Dabbler events.
- Tickets: All vendor passes and purchased General Admission tickets will be sent on Tuesday, February 20 from firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would still like to purchase additional vendor passes or GA tickets, complete this form by 9:00 am Monday! Please note all vendors, brewers, staff, and volunteers must be 21+. No exceptions.
- Load-in Address and Schedule: 1789 Como Avenue, St. Paul. DO NOT ATTEMPT to arrive at the main State Fairgrounds gate from Snelling, as you will not be able to access the event from this location.
- Friday, February 23rd, 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm – Beat the Saturday rush and get your materials loaded on Friday night!
- Saturday, February 24th, 10:00 am – 1:00 pm – Load in and set up for all vendors. Event grounds will close to cars at 1:10 pm and any remaining (non-approved) vehicles in the event footprint will be towed.
- Load-In Instructions:
- Stay in your car! One of our Dabbler & Friends volunteers will greet you in your vehicle.
- Each person in your vehicle will need to present a Vendor Pass to be scanned to receive a Vendor wristband, glassware, and parking pass.
- Vendor Spaces: Each space will come with one 8′ table unless otherwise specified in your contract with Beer Dabbler. There will be a 10′ x 10′ space for you to hang signage; most vendors bring a 5′ x 3′ banner but feel free to bring a larger one if you choose. You are responsible for any supplies needed to secure signage or branding. If you are bringing your tent, you must bring your tent weights. Power is not provided. Please plan on using propane heaters only. No permit is required for propane tanks of 20 lbs. or less. Open fires are not permitted and there will be a fire inspector on site.
- Event Schedule: Early Access ticket holders will enter the event at 2:00 pm, while General Admission begins at 3:00 pm. The event ends at 6:30 pm and we ask that you promptly begin cleaning up. Each vendor is responsible for cleaning up and properly disposing of all trash and recycling in the bins provided.
- Cold Weather Prep: If you are serving draft beer during the event, please keep the glassware away from the faucet when pouring. Using pitchers to pour samples is a great way to expedite your line and lower the risk of broken glassware!
- Beverage Product Quantity: Per the Winter Beer Dabbler participation agreement, every brewery is to bring a MINIMUM of three 1/2 bbls worth of beer if pouring from a draft system, or the case equivalents in cans or bottles.
- ST-19 Forms: If you have not already sent in your 2024 ST-19 form, please download it here and email the form to email@example.com. This will significantly expedite your load-in process–and we know we all wanna get the party started! Pro-Tip: leave the Name, Date, and Location of the Event blank and we can use this same form all year!
- FestBuddy App: We’ve had over 1,000 people already download our Winter Beer Dabbler app and anticipate that will only increase in the next week. If you have not already updated your FestBuddy profile, please do so this week! Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need another invitation email.
VENDOR CHECK-IN ADDRESS: 1789 COMO AVE
|DAY OF CONTACT INFORMATION
Event Manager – Amber Nasby, 808-430-0148
Site Manager – Steve Madson, 612-341-4110
Vendor Check-in – Jeannie Kenevan, 612-554-9568
Media/Entertainment – Marina Aamoth, 701-818-2305
Still have questions? Email email@example.com and we’ll help you out!